Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Starting My Blog--Hope I'm doing this correctly!

Okay, so I'm new to this and hope that I do this correctly.


I guess I should begin by introducing myself. Well, I'm Kimberly King, my friends call me Kim. My enemies call me...well that's best left alone. I recently had my 38th birthday. I've been married to Mark King for 20 years now. We are from Trumann, AR and have recently moved to Mountain Home, AR for my husband's job. We lived in the Little Rock area for 8 years and I'm going to miss it and my friends something awful! We have a cat named Abby and she's big, furry and beautiful! And she's a bit of a brat.


I decided today that I should start blogging about my life in Mountain Home, well because my life is pretty funny. I love to laugh and I'm always in a mess. After a pilates/yoga class tonight at a new gym, I was talking to my friend Kelly Mc and told her that I should start blogging this stuff and she said I should. So here I am. I hope that everyone enjoys my stories. Peace out til next time.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment